Winter lay-up advice.
Some simple ideas to help preserve your car over the winter months, and ensure a health usable Mog when you go for your first drive in the spring.
– Pump your tyres to 40 psi – this helps prevent problems with egg shaped tyres.
– Run engine regularly until up to running temperature – to keep the exhaust dry
and corrosion free.
– Exercise brakes and clutch – Helps keep components moving freely, and prevents
– Ensure your anti-freeze is at the correct concentration
– Keep your hood on – to ensure it fits when you need it!
– Leave on battery conditioner
– Make your garage mouse proof, as rodent attack is common!